Indian candidates who are willing to apply for a visa can discover all data for kinds of visa and supporting archives. Get insights concerning accessible visa types, reports prerequisite for the application, visa charges, visa structure, visa focus and general rules for Indian native who wish to travel Australia with vacationer visa. Lets us go discuss and learn more about the documents required for Australian tourist visa. Here are the documents required for tourist visa:
- To get a Tourist Visa
Below listed are the minimum documents required for Australian tourist visa:
- Unique Passports with 6 Months Validity from date of movement.
- Visa request Form.
- Two Photos: 34 X 44mm, white foundation, matt completion 80% face estimate. The photo must and should have a good detailing with respect to forehead, eyes and ears.
- Covering letter referencing particulars of candidates, international ID particulars, travel particulars and the details of whosoever bearing the cost.
- Copy of Permanent Account Number (PAN)
- Copy of Aadhaar Card
- Form 16 for most recent 3 years.
- 6 months bank statement.
- Pay-slips of recent 3 months.
- Unique Leave endorsement letter from organization on organization letterhead.
- In the event that Student – ID card or Bonafide letter and Non Objection Certificate letter from institution.
- Whenever Retired – Retirement Proof.
- Other Financial Documents – PPF, Fixed Deposits, NSC, Property Papers, Mutual Funds, and Shares.
- Lodging Bookings
- Itinerary/Airline Tickets.
- Kids under 18 have to provide No objection certificate from non accompanying guardian.
- Visa cost: INR 8306
- Processing time: 20 working days
- To Get a Business Visa
Subclass 600 should be applied if you are travelling for the reasons listed below:
- Going to gatherings, meetings and exchanges,
- Researching individual speculation or openings for work,
- Speaking to an outside government on authority business,
- Speaking to an abroad substance in exchanges and examinations of business openings.
If it is supposed to be for a Transitory Work Subclass 600, then these are clauses you need to look after:
- Embrace present moment, non-continuous, profoundly concentrated work in Australia;
- Partake in non-progressing social or get-togethers at the welcome of an association in Australia.
Other Documents which are needed to be considered are:
- Goods and Sales Tax registration proof.
- IT-return for last 3 years.
- Pay-slips of recent 6 months if he/she has worked as a consultant.
- 6 months bank statement of current account.
- Invitation letter from the host country.
Visa cost: INR 8306 for Business visa Sub600.
Visa cost: INR 10406 for visa Sub400.
Duration: 15 working days.
Well, the blog has provided valuable information and has covered all the points regarding documents required for Australian tourist visa. Go through these points before you make plans for the tour. Stay connected to us for more such sections. Thanks for reading! Please comment your reviews in the comment box.